Lost Pet Tips
It’s every pet parent’s worst nightmare.
- Check the list of animals at Friends of Strays here
- Check Petco's Love Lost listings here
- File a lost report with Pinellas County Animal Services (PCAS)
- Post a picture & description/search through the posts on the Facebook Page: Lost and Found Pets of Pinellas County
- Make a flyer that you can post up around your neighborhood and community gathering spaces. Include two or three clear pictures of your pet and your contact information. You can make a flyer for free on canva.com.
Follow these excellent tips from the Best Friends Animal Society and the ASPCA to find your lost dog or cat: